Friday, June 7, 2013

Pinterest Made Me Do It!

Not long ago I saw a post on Pinterest that made me want to create.  It was these lovely food servers that looked like they had been made out of spindles.  I love the shabby chic look of the table.  I obsessed over the picture for weeks and then one night I started creating.  I love those nights when I am home alone and no one cares if I create at 1am. 

I went to my wonderful garage and found lost of parts.  After all the the drilling, sanding and the glue was dry this is what I had made.

The next day I could not work fast enough so I could come home and create even more.



            Now it was time for the primer and paint.  I primed and then added a coat of white. 

The final product does not look quite as good as the Pinterest inspiration, but it is close.  Mine need some staging with delicious food, a lovely table cloth, flowers, and china.  Today this is as good as it is going to get.  School is almost out and when things calm down and I am bored I will post a picture of mine staged.  And as always this blog is Lizzie approved!  I had to bribe her to get into the picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment