Friday, July 26, 2013

Orange Again!

I am continuing with the orange theme started last week.  I think it is such a great transitional color between summer and fall.  This was made out of some Goodwill finds.
These are some more of the finds from Goodwill.  I got them awhile back when they had a half off sale on their home goods.  I had sacks of great junk when I left that day.  I wanted to make a tall candlestick to go with a grouping in front of my fireplace.  I wanted something summery and light.
I used Gorilla Glue to put the parts together and painted it orange.
This is the finished grouping I made.  I have posted about the crosses that I make before.  The turquoise candle holders are made from vintage spindles.  This is the second set of these turquoise candle holders I have made and I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment