Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Repurposed Table #3

 
 
 
This is my third repurposed table and I am getting more proficient and faster with each table.
This  table started with a cabinet door that my daughter found for me. The one I used was not painted but I forgot to take a picture of the one I used before the table was assembled.
 
I found the base at Goodwill. I think it had been a knick knack shelving unit during the 1980's. It was the perfect size for the cabinet door.


I got the legs that I used from the Restore in Beaumont, Texas.  They were from a taller table but I cut them down to the right height for this table

I attached the cabinet door to the base with screws and glue.

I painted the base brown and started painting a chevron on the top. I found that I did not like painting the chevron pattern.  Half way through I decided I did not want to finish the design.

I finished it off with a dark wax.
 
 
Check out two of my favorite blogs!
 Photobucket
 
 
 Funky_Junk's_Party_Junk_link_party_150

2 comments:

  1. I like that your married all these pieces to make a cute table.

    catching you

    gail

    ReplyDelete