Monday, May 6, 2013

Green Table



I  have always loved the two toned look. My mom had a tan and brown colored blocked car coat (is that still a word?) when I was young and I loved the way it looked on her. I have been working on a repurposed table this week and I wanted to make it two toned. This is what it looked like as I meditated on how to paint it. I wanted it to be painted in two colors but I could not get the look I wanted. I finally painted it green and I love it. I think it would make a nice small potting table for a patio.

This table is made from an upside down drawer and four  spindles  for legs.
  This picture was taken while I was still trying to paint it two toned!


 
Check out one of my favorite blogs!
Photobucket
 
Another of my favorite blogs:
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think your table is so cute!
    catching you!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very clever upcycle project!!The gang over at My Personal Accent, would like to invite you to linkup this fantastic post at our new Blog Strut Peacock Style Link Party. Share your creative ideas, recipes, and any other family friendly content . If you have a giveaway or contest you’d like to promote, feel free to post it on our giveaway page. Come on over and show us what you’ve got! http://www.mypersonalaccent.com/the-blog-strut-peacock-style-6/

    ReplyDelete